July is Park & Recreation Month Toolkit
We have set up challenges and ways you and your community can engage in the FUN. See the below toolkit for more information. Help us spread the word. The challenges are open to EVERYONE!
1. Declare one or both of the following proclamation(s) to your town council with the included Press Release:
2. Save, Print, and Share our July is Park and Recreation Month Flyers to spread the word:
3. Hashtag NJRPA (#NJRPA) in your photo on Facebook or lnstagram.
4. Play the Park and Rec Bingo Game. Get a SINGLE BINGO (5 activities in a row, column or diagonally). Take a photo of your card and send to firstname.lastname@example.org and be entered into a weekly drawing for prizes.
5. Take a Park and Recreation Month TikTok Challenge. Follow NJRPA's TikTok account @njrpa and participate in any or all the videos and be entered into our weekly drawing for prizes.
6. July 15 is Park and Recreation Professionals Day! Celebrate our local, county and state park and recreation professionals. Take a photo at a state, county or local park and share on Facebook or Instagram and #NJRPA to be entered into the weekly drawing for prizes.
Contact the NJRPA office with any questions: