How the program works:
1. You complete the attached order form and return it to the NJRPA Office.
2. You will receive your starting quantity of tickets.
3. Offer the tickets to your residents, or reserve tickets for your programs, charging the price agreed to in the consignment agreement.
4. Advertise ticket availability for the entertainment venues.
5. Sell tickets to employees and residents, or purchase for your programs.
6. Remit payment at the agreed price for tickets sold, 30 days on all paper tickets.
7. Order additional tickets as you need.
8. Payments are to be made by check, money order or official voucher payable to NJRPA.
9. The final balance due is due within 30 days.
For the Summer Consignment Ticket Order Form click here.
For more information please contact: Leslie Lange, Association Services Coordinator at 609-356-0480 or email@example.com. Consignment Ticket Processing Hours are Tuesday - Thurday, 9:30am - 2:30pm.
Adventure Aquarium (Paper Ticket)
Crayola Experience (E-Promo)
Diggerland USA (E-Promo)
Herseypark (Group Orders)
Morey’s Piers (Paper Tickets)
Six Flags Great Adventure/Hurricane Harbor (Paper Ticket)
SplashZone Waterpark (Paper Ticket)
We will post more parks upon confirmation of e-promo code links.